Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
Oh man guys… this is it. New favorite pancakes yet.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin (canned or fresh)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg and allspice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- sugar to taste (I used a couple spoonfuls of Stevia, but brown sugar would taste really good with this recipe)
Mix all together and cook. This made 12 small pancakes (about 4”), but this could easily be doubled or cut in half.